A rare and exciting opportunity has risen to join one of Office Angels busiest clients. This position is an immediate start working in a fast paced, busy and dynamic environment. The varied role of a Reprographics/Mailroom specialist and Porter will see you completing a range of duties to support our client in a busy and growing period.
Our client are a leading solutions organisation and outsourcing provider for business processes solutions and innovative services in document management. A strong international client base relies on their ability to envision, design and build end-to-end solutions, and to be its trusted advisor for the key value drivers in BPO: location strategy, process optimisation and technology, such as intelligent automation.
Role: Reprographics Specialist (able to porter and complete meeting room set-ups, movement of furniture)
Contract Type: Temporary to permanent contract – we are looking for people that seek a permanent post.
Pay: £11.05 + (London Living wage)
PPE required: YES SAFETY BOOTS
We are seeking individuals who have experience in some of the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The post holder will be professional at all times when dealing with clients and proactively represent our client on site:
– promoting excellent customer service.
– Build relationships with users and manage their perception and expectations, including resolving immediate/simple operational problems to ensure the best levels of customer service are delivered. – Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
– Dealing with enquiries from the client, both face to face and on the telephone.
– Filing and retrieving documents, within an established filing system.
– Booking and receipt of courier items.
– Processing of archive files and tracking signature movements using the on-site computer systems.
– Monitoring MFP fleet and attending to any issues
– Replenishing toner & paper
– Completion of in-house client print requests
– Completion of client document finishing requests
– Complete daily meeting room checks
– Complete meeting room set-ups
– Conduct "floor walks" and report any irregularities
– Complete porterage request
– Basic audio-visual support
– Maintain a central log of business locker utilisation and allocation
– Monitor and replenish agreed stock levels from an agreed central 'core list'
– Any other duties as required by the Operations Manager or Client
If you have experience in the above and are free immediately please contact Office Angels today/ Apply.
Client Relationship Manager – OA National Accounts Team
Office Angels UK
T (phone number removed)
M: (phone number removed)
E (url removed)
10 Bishops Square, London, E1 6EG
Please note my working hours are: 8am-4:30pm
Named the UK's 4th Best Workplace™ by Great Place to Work®
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job