A Contract Cleaning company based near Heathrow is looking for a dynamic, energetic, customer focused manager.
A previous track record of effective management of a team of people is essential and should be able to show that they have successfully coped with a varied level of business-based tasks.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience of the following.
* Team / staff Management
* Computer skills with excellent knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel
* Customer relations
* Ability to work with senior management
* Health and Safety
* HR principles
* Financial reporting
* Management of key subcontracts
* Effective communication skills
* Management of business support functions including telephones, insurances and fleet
* Business accreditation management
* Client and business reporting
* Assisting with tender documentation
* Management of key business projects
* Ad hoc requirements in accordance with the needs of the business
* Driving harmony with positive and cooperative relationships with all of the management team
The position will be office based and Monday to Friday. In the event that one off site visits are required these will be fully expensed.
Salary Range – £40,000 – £45,000 based on experience.
Please forward CVs with covering letter
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job