Paid Search Account Manager – Major Customer Data & Insight Brand – £55-65,000 & excellent benefits
Our client advise retail and direct brands, building the customer data platform and customer economics, benchmarking and executing digital acquisition campaigns.
They work with a range of major companies, from understanding their customer economics to delivering best-in-class campaign performance, sales forecasting and robust customer-centric measurement, they enable clients to adapt and grow sustainably.
They are expanding their Paid Search Team:
• Manage Shopping and PPC campaigns across all search and retargeting networks
• Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
• Understanding market trends and the client’s businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures
• Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way in order to deliver the best ROI
• Responsible for ensuring successful campaigns, managing bids and budget
• Meet client KPI’s and advise on campaign optimisation
• Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking
• Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
You will need:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working within Paid Search and Shopping
• Used to working with large data sets and utilising audiences, analytics and demographic profiling to inform and enrich search strategies.
• Google Shopping optimisation and Feed Analysis in Merchant Centre
• High levels of client management skills. • Understanding of the interplay between search and social.
• Retail client experience essential
• Experience working with large scale bid management platforms ideally Kenshoo and Doubleclick.
• High level of analytics skills – used to working with both customer and similar audiences.
• Google Partner Qualifications for Search, Shopping and Analytics Additional Experience
• Working with Google Scripts to automate campaign optimisation strategies
• Google Product Feed and Merchant Centre optimisation
This trusted, innovative and leading recruitment member of the digital community specialising in sourcing high quality global candidates from design,...View Job
Project at a major global blue chip organisation seeks a C++ Developer to join their fast paced, exciting environment who...View Job
Junior C++ Developer Project at a major global blue chip organisation seeks a Junior C++ Developer to join their fast...View Job
C++ Software Engineer Project at a major global blue chip organisation seeks a C++ Developer / Software Engineer to join...View Job
Mobile Developer – Financial Services Flagship project at one of the world’s largest technology organisations seeks an experienced Mobile Developer...View Job