Quantity Surveyor – Specialist Construction Contractor (Externals)
£55k-£65k (Plus Package) DOE
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Quantity Surveyor looking for a challenging and rewarding role within an established specialist construction contractor.
Our client offers a wealth of experience in the installation of cladding and glass façade products, including curtain walls and windows, planar and other bolted glass systems, structural glazing, roof glazing and factory-assembled unitised systems.
The company is on a steady path of growth, working on projects ranging in value from between £200k – £4.5m.
Our client acknowledges the importance of personal development and thus, they have an excellent track record of developing their talent.
They are looking for someone to add value, someone who has the ambition of becoming a Senior Quantity Surveyor within the business and accompanying them on their journey.
The Role – Quantity Surveyor
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Project Managers and site teams, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business
* Deal with valuations & payment notices
* Provide a detailed cost budget plan and share it with the site team
* Maintain schedules of quantities and price them for the prime cost budget
* Prepare estimates of all costs.
* Based in both Head office & on various sites across Central, South East and Greater London
Requirements & Expectations
* Ideally 5+ years experience working with Sub-Contractors or Main Contractors
* 5+ years experience in Facades
* Experience in JCT and NEC contracts
* Enthusiastic and charismatic with a willingness to learn and apply themselves daily
Apply with the link provided below or if you would like to have a confidential chat, please feel free to give me a call on (phone number removed)
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job