Area Sales Manager- Minster – Barking (Home Based)
We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to cover our Minster East London region. A Minster Area Sales Manager will build strong relationships with stakeholders, be commercially aware in order to drive sales and provide excellent service to all of our customers across their region. If you are looking for a role that offers variety and responsibility then please read on!
At Saint-Gobain we pride ourselves on being innovative, customer focused, agile, open and engaging and entrepreneurial. We are also proud to have been named a 'Top Employer' for 5 consecutive years. If you are a quick learner, you like working in a team, and you want to know what it's like to work for a top employer that is working hard to make the world a better home; then please read on to find out more about this exciting opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Admin. Minster is one of more than 30 exciting Saint-Gobain brands in the UK and are specialist insulation & dry-lining distributor offering comprehensive range of products online and across our network of 25 branches nationwide.
What will I be doing in the role?
· Identifies and qualifies new potential customers and opportunities that will drive Minster sales
· Engages key stakeholders in regular project tracking meetings
· Provide support to National Account distributors
· Engage with National House Builders in line with SLAs
· Remain commercially aware and expand business opportunities
· Share our 100% dedication to delivering excellent customer service.
· Support the introduction of sales of new and specialist products to customers within the Area to ensure sales are created
· Build long lasting relationships with Internal / External customers
· Be the focal point for the exchange of information between customers, sales teams and other departments so that up to date information is available to all parties
Is this role right for me?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; so whether you've never worked in this industry before, or had years of experience with one our competitors, you're just as likely to be a great fit!
There is some specific experience, skills and knowledge we are looking for from the suitable candidate
· Experience in a similar sector
· Have an understanding of the geography of London Region, and the customer base of Minster.
· Be based on the sales patch
· Experience managing your own area, territory and customer based
· Experience in business to business sale- ideally with subcontractors and distributors
· Strong team player
· Be able to hit the ground running
Are Minster and Saint-Gobain an Inclusive employer?
We're working hard to be, and we're keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We understand that a diverse workplace is not only a more enjoyable place to be, but also facilitates better decision making and innovation. So, whoever you are, and whichever Saint-Gobain business you join, you can be sure of a warm welcome with us.
And what about flexibility?
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role (this could be flexible hours, a job share, to name a couple). We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting, but we promise to listen.
What will we offer you?
At Saint-Gobain we pride ourselves on being innovative, customer focused, agile, open and engaging and entrepreneurial. We are also proud to have been named a 'Top Employer' for 5 consecutive years. As part of our benefits package we can offer you:
A competitive salary
A discretionary bonus scheme
Opportunities for career progression and development
31 days' holiday (including bank holidays), plus the option to buy or sell additional days
A defined contribution pension scheme
Great discounts across high street chains, online stores and holiday agents
Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme
Access to a leading health and wellbeing portal
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with an updated C.V
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job