Motorclean currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Support Manager covering Essex and Greater London.
As a Regional Support Manager you will be expected to attend sites to ensure that cover is provided and looking at possible improvements, becoming a role model whilst on site and to training staff where necessary.
In return we will offer a competetive salary with opportunities to progress and develop within the company.
* Provide cover at sites within your area
* Cleaning vehicles in side and out
* Use appropriate valeting chemicals and tools
* Carry out inspections on vehicles
* Ensurer all staff on site have correct PPE.
* Create positive relationships with customers
* Deal with any issues on site effectively
* Ensure communication is effective
* To monitor staff productivity whilst on site, to report all non-productivity witnessed.
* Assist in ensuring that productivity sheets are completed if issued.
* Monitor daily workloads across all departments and distribute to Motorclean operators.
* Implement processes instructed by the Area Manager.
* To assist in launching new business throughout the company.
* Follow Health and Safety and promote good practive to all staff
* Complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
* Order stock using App.
* Check all operators are assigned to the company system/
* Area Manager Holiday cover
If you feel you have the right experience then please apply with an up to date CV or contact Alisia in our Recruitment Team.
Feel free to check out our website for a full list of jobs available across all sites in the UK
Questech Automotive Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of an Industry leading client for an experienced HGV Technician / Mobile HGV...View Job
Our client is seeking someone with a clean UK driving licence and lots of motivation and initiative. Shifts will be...View Job
Oaklands Global is currently looking to recruit a number of experienced charter brokers for a reputable client based in Europe...View Job
The Automotive maintenance division of Questech currently have an exciting new position, located in Heathrow. THE ROLE: You will be...View Job
HGV Class 1 Drivers Salary: Standard PAYE, Days £18.07 Nights £19.88, Weekend Days £19.88, Weekend Nights £21.68 Umbrella: Days £20,...View Job
Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for an experienced Service Technician Mechanic/Automotive Service Technician to join an established,...View Job