Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: 30k Base + uncapped commission
Do you want to start your sales career in a global business, that rewards hard work and talent, allows fast progression, and gives you the opportunity to be extremely successful both financially and professionally?
Are you a dynamic and highly driven individual with a desire to grow new business and develop existing accounts in the Finance sector?
Do you want the prospect to travel with work, receive uncapped commission and progress quicker than in any other industry?
We have an exciting opportunity available in Central London to join a highly motivated and dynamic global sales team. The company is the world’s leading provider of intelligence for the Global Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income Markets and Political Risk, and have continued to grow throughout 2020 and 2021. Working with companies like JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs, this is truly an exciting opportunity for a driven graduate looking to start their sales career.
Our client is looking for ambitious graduates with outstanding potential to join their business – people who are competitive, driven and want to build a successful career in sales. You will receive excellent training and have a clear path for professional development, with some graduates seeing their first promotion in well under 6 months! There is also a prospect to travel around the globe and meet clients, with recent graduates going across Asia and the US.
They offer an incredible company culture, with regular team nights out and events, target-hitting incentives like Michelin-Star dinners and trips away, and abroad incentives! You’ll be joining a dynamic, hungry and fun sales team that will push you to your full potential. Additionally, full training is provided, with a huge emphasis on helping you progress quickly and increase your earning potential!
* Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission (recent graduates have earned up to 60k in year 1)
* Meritocratic progression structure down AM and BDM routes, depending on preference and skill – promotion can be done within 6-9 months, but some have done it quicker!
* Travel opportunities in year 1 (roughly 6 trips a year, depending on market)
* Structured SDR training programme internally and externally
* Quarterly lunch clubs with Directors for high performers
WHO YOU ARE
* Strong Academic Background (2.1 degree)
* Ability to demonstrate a highly motivated personality
* Genuine interest in financial markets through internships/degree or even just reading ‘The Economist’
* Energetic, personable and confident
* Competitive, driven and a want to be the best
* Money motivated
* An ambitious, driven and persistent approach
* Exceeding monthly quotas and KPIs
* Lead generation and prospecting in global markets
* Committed to building a global client base
* Ability to grow existing client accounts
* Building strong relationships/partnerships with c-suite stakeholders
* Interacting with a variety of end users/data managers
* Negotiating user/firmwide contracts and agreements
* Ability to travel will be required (Annually – on average 6 trips worldwide)
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Simon Acres Recruitment are recruiting for a luxury German showroom in Central London that requires a Kitchen Designer. This is...View Job