A trainee field sales role, out on the road shadowing and supporting an experienced field sales team, in the promotion of an industry leading flat roof system.
Package: Great basic salary, quarterly bonuses and one of the best benefits packages in the industry – OTE's of £60k+ once you are fully trained and successfully working your own area
Territory: Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and South London
Products: A flat roof system that includes waterproofing, membranes, insulation, green roof and solar PV solutions
Customers: Main contractors, roofing contractors, architects, local authorities and building & roofing surveyors
THE ROLE – Trainee Area Sales Manager:
* A trainee field sales role, where after a thorough induction and training programme, you will be out on the road working alongside and supporting an experienced field sales team
* Being trained and fast-tracked on how to identify and win commercial flat roofing projects with main contractors, roofing contractors, building surveyors, architects and local authorities
* Full industry, product and sales training will be provided, including;
– My clients roofing systems, their USP’s and market sector
– How to build and expand the client base with a proactive targeted approach
– Carrying out roof surveys and reports
– Delivering technical presentations and CPD seminars
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
* You could be a graduate with a construction related degree
* Or you could have some sales experience within another sector, and looking to carve out a field sales career in the construction industry
* Either was you will be someone my client can train, develop and progress within the business
* You will be driven and ambitious, with a can-do attitude and first class communication and presentation skills
* A prestigious market leading manufacturer of commercial roofing systems.
* With over 100 years' experience and a name synonymous across Europe for quality and reliability
* Industry recognised as one of the best employers, and offering some of the best personal training and development
* Offering one of the best benefits packages within the industry
Please click on the Apply Now link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Integra is a sales recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of field sales professionals on a nationwide basis. We recruit across a number of vertical markets, but with the emphasis on the construction industry. We typically recruit for the position of; sales executive, sales representative, account executive, account manager, territory sales manager, area sales manager, national account and key account manager.
Key words for this position include; field sales, territory management, account management, business development, new business, roofing, cladding, building materials, building products, single-ply, waterproofing, construction, contractors, architects, specifiers, area sales manager
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job