Hybrid-Working Business Development Director, Software and Consultancy, up to £60,000 Basic Salary, £80K OTE plus benefits. Second Year and beyond, the OTE will be at least £100K. This high-level Business Development Director role is an excellent opportunity to break into complex solution sales with a leading risk management consultancy with associated software products sold as a SaaS solution. Specific industry experience is not required, and we are looking for brilliant business development-led professionals that outperform their peers by 'working smart'.
Having experienced an upturn in interest in their solutions in 2022, we are looking for a talented, tenacious new business hunter to join the Company at this fascinating stage of their business growth as they transform from a 25-person to 50-person consultancy. This will, based on your success, create opportunities for the long term.
To apply, you must have business-to-business sales experience and be of graduate calibre. While leads are generated by marketing and SDRs, you must be a natural New business hunter.
As a person:
* You must be able to demonstrate a verifiable track record of new business sales in a services environment.
* You must be able to demonstrate your ability to hit and exceed monthly sales targets.
* You will be a 'High D', 'Di' or 'Id' character in DiSC psychometric terms or ENTJ, ENFJ. INTJ or ENTP personality in MBTI terms (Google 'Disc' or '16personalities' for more information)
* The ideal candidate will have received structured sales training in a recognised methodology;
* You will be a naturally persuasive and articulate sales professional who is comfortable dealing with senior personnel (contacts are typically C-Suite);
* The role is perfect for an individual that has sold professional services such as consultancy, business information, research services, law, accountancy, management consultancy, recruitment, etc., that is, perhaps, fed up with selling a one-dimensional or unsophisticated product or service.
Interviews are planned for w/c 12/9/22. If you think you would be suitable for this role, please submit your cv via email to
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job