Our client are a leading Builders Merchant who provide building supplies to the construction industry.
Due to the branches growth and expansion, they are looking for a Yard Operative to join their branch.
The Duties of the role are as follows:
* Load vehicles using a counterbalance fork lift in preperation for deliveries to be made.
* Unload deliveries made onto the yard and ensuring the goods in are put out to the right place within the yard.
* Assisting customers who visit the yard and may need advice on materials, or help loading their vans with materials purchased.
* Writing tickets for goods so that the customers can purchase the building materials at the trade counter.
* Handballing goods onto the yard.
* Ensuring excellent health and safety standards are met at all times.
This role can be physically demanding and for this reason you must be physically fit and able to do this job.
The hours of the position are 7am-5pm Monday to Friday and alterantive Saturday mornings 7am-12pm.
In exchange, our client are offering the following package:
* Basic salary of up to £27,000 (depending on experience)
* Company bonus
* 30 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
* Life Assurance
* Excellent career prospects
If you are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job