Arena International, part of GlobalData, produces and runs approximately 50 international physical and virtual Events, Webinars and Bespoke Events with an ever-expanding programme. Our portfolio of events spans across key verticals, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Consumer, Technology, and Infrastructure and across various geographical regions.
Arena International are currently recruiting for a highly motivated Client Relations Manager to work within its events business, reporting to the Head of Delegate Acquisition.
The key responsibility of the successful candidate is to identify and approach C-Level & VP / Director Level Executives with a view for them to attend our industry leading Events. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for ongoing and exciting career development.
* Target Fixation – accountability for achieving delegate acquisition targets by selling our in-person, virtual & private events to C-Level, VP, Director Level executives
* Leadsourcing – accurately identify and approach the key C-Level, VP / Director within targeted companies and speak professionally and with enthusiasm regarding the event.
* Presentation – ability to present and paint a picture of the conference eloquently through use of available communication tools including Zoom, MS Teams, LinkedIn, Salesforce & other social media channels.
* Event Experience – creating an amazing experience for prospects and clients focusing on overdelivering and leading each relationship with a ‘solutions’ mindset.
* Performance Management – keeping accurate records on relevant systems regarding client data and background to ensure appropriate management of client information. This also means maintaining strong daily KPI performance across the key metrics (phone time, proposals, and pipeline growth)
* Team Engagement – liaising closely with the events production, marketing, operations, and sponsorship teams to ensure that attendees have the very best experience.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research and presentation skills, a can-do attitude, and is driven by recognition, progression and delivering value to clients.
Skills & Requirements
* 1-2 years of sales experience (events preferred)
* Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
* Resilient and tenacious with a world class drive and determination
* Keen and curious learner
* Ability to manage time effectively
* Advanced knowledge of MS Office and CRM software (Salesforce preferred)
* Exposure to professional sales tools – Zoom, MS Teams, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Lusha, Gong (preferred, not essential)
* Clear understanding of own career goals and development aims
* Competitive base salary with great uncapped commission earning potential.
* Coaching and training – we will work with you to support your performance and development
* Fast paced & effective work environment
* 25 days annual leave
* Corporate pension plan, of which 3% will be matched by GlobalData contribution
* Departmental incentives including quarterly rewards
* This role provides an excellent entry level to kick-start a career in B2B sales
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Simon Acres Recruitment are recruiting for a luxury German showroom in Central London that requires a Kitchen Designer. This is...View Job