Job Title: Events Marketing Manager (Conferences and Summits)
Location: Fully Remote (however, you must be located in the UK or CANADA)
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 plus bonus
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and results-focused Marketing Manager to market a portfolio of events for our B2B media/event company.
This is a perfect role for an Events Marketing Assistant/Marketing Executive who wants to take the next step in their career and enjoys a great amount of flexibility in their working hours.
You will be responsible for delivering highly targeted and powerful marketing campaigns that drive delegate ticket sales and commercial sponsorships.
The role plans, overseas delivery, measures and improves content led multi-channel marketing campaigns that acquire, retain and engage our customers and grow our events.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
After facing the ultimate test of transitioning to virtual events during the pandemic, there could not be a more exciting time to join our company. Equipped with a new level of innovation and a dynamic hybrid event structure, all the hard work has paid off and the results are pouring in. We are now in a crucial stage of growth and is scaling the business. You will have a direct influence on the trajectory of the business through the marketing of our conferences and the management of all marketing activities related to your event portfolio.
Be a part of our growing team and share in the success!
* Flexible hours (ideal US hours worked are 11am – 7pm BST but there is flex on this)
* 100% Remote working
* Becoming an integral part of an exciting, supportive and successful team
* Advancement and learning development opportunities
* Staying current and identifying new trends and technologies in the marketing space including digital applications and technologies – with a goal of optimising spend,performance and customer experience
* An expert and brand steward for assigned sectors
* Create and execute an overarching omni channel marketing strategy for delegate acquisition and sponsorship lead generation for your portfolio of events. This includes utilising a mix of CRM, social, content marketing, paid media, public relations and partnerships to drive inbound and qualified sales leads across conference campaigns
* Revenue responsibility: Plan, organise and direct your campaigns to stay within budget and maximise revenue at every stage
* Conduct market research to build buyer personas and identify the target market to secure a senior-level audience for sponsors and partners as a key priority
* Raise the bar on creative output: Generate innovative ideas that promote our brand and help set the business apart from competitors
* Work closely with production, design and web teams to execute effective events,campaigns, content and messaging for high-quality lead generation.
* Report on campaign results weekly, including marketing performance and financial data to gauge the success of your marketing efforts (P&L, ROI)
* 1+ year experience in a B2B conference/event marketing position
* Track record of developing successful marketing plans and achieving KPIs
* Showcases strong project management, organisational, decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Deadline-driven and can manage time effectively and independently
* Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma in Marketing, Communications or Advertising is an asset
* Data analysis/data building/lead generation
* Delegate and sponsorship marketing strategies
* Marketing campaign management (reporting, tracking, KPI delivery)
* Experience with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Google Analytics,Zoom Info would be advantageous
Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate educated...View Job
Are you are a motivated, confident individual with excellent communication looking for a Business Development role in a Global Media...View Job
Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst A highly experienced Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join client, based in...View Job
CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing...View Job
Japanese Media Company, a leading Japanese news agency, is currently seeking a full time researcher / reporter to join our...View Job