POS Data Technician | South London / Remote Working | £28,000 – £32,000
We have a really good opportunity for an experienced Data technician join our client's successful team working from home and occasionally attending the lovely Client site in South London.
About the Data Technician role:
• Role consists of manipulating and sanitizing Excel data.
• Responsibility for the production of small point of sale (POS) marketing
• Maintaining progress of work and ensuring accuracy, quality of work and deadlines met for all events
• Account management; liaising with client, raising jobs, pricing work, providing estimates, agreeing timeframes and training client staff on proofing system
• Client relationship management; taking briefs directly from the client, consulting and advising on any enhancements, and providing regular updates and communication to the client regarding status of events, taking and advising on any mid event amendments.
• Outputting data from client system and preparing/manipulating data into useable format
• Comfortable with using Tables, Arrays, and Conditional Formatting to quickly find inconsistencies in the data and correct them in an accurate manner.
• Should also be extremely comfortable with navigating Excel and troubleshooting formulas.
• Some knowledge of VBA would be useful as there are existing VBA solutions which could be updated or require troubleshooting
• Timelines are critical and so excellent time management is essential
Sound like you?! Please get in touch asap for more details
Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate educated...View Job
Are you are a motivated, confident individual with excellent communication looking for a Business Development role in a Global Media...View Job
Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst A highly experienced Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join client, based in...View Job
CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing...View Job
Head of Marketing – Legal Events Circa £50,000 + Bonuses London (2 days) – Hybrid About the job This exciting...View Job