The role requirements are the duties and responsibilities that are specific to the job. If a duty is required to be carried out infrequently this should not be recorded as this list is not exhaustive]
1. To advise the Mayor on liaising and engagement with the Somali community particularly on access to Council services,
2. To advise the Mayor on initiatives and projects of special interest to the Somali community.
3. To liaise with Somali community groups and leaders on behalf of the Mayor.
4. To keep the Mayor updated on any issues affecting the Somali community, and advise on policy solutions.
5. To identify key events taking place in the Somali community, and attend with the Mayor when needed, or on the Mayor's behalf.
6. Working with CLT, Mayor's Office staff and other relevant council officers on issues relating to the Somali community.
7. Support the Mayor and Cabinet Members with any issues relating to the Somali Community.
8. Actively contribute to the council's priorities and outcomes in a way that promotes a 'one organisation' approach.
9. Develop and maintain positive relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and communities to ensure the council and the directorate strategic priorities are effectively implemented.
10. Promote equality among all staff and ensure that services are delivered in a non-discriminatory way, that is inclusive of all disadvantaged groups.
11. Support organisational change and learning, following and implementing appropriate systems of self-development, communication and engagement, quality measures, monitoring and review in delivering the functions of the role.
12. Promote sustainability, including encouraging a culture of innovation and accountability amongst all council staff.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of...View Job
Senior Procurement Officer N22 8ZW Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade PO7/8 Job Family...View Job
Procurement Officer Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade P04 to P06 1. Ensure a...View Job
Administrative Officer £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.51 per hour Umbrella PAYE The Administrative Officer is responsible for processing either...View Job
Job Description: Job Title: Carpenter multi Location of work: Romford Sector: Social housing Salary: £18.57 per hour £612 take home...View Job