MTVH are recruiting for two new Aftersales Managers, this exciting opportunity will see you manage, support and supervise a team of After Sales Consultants covering Equity Loans and Staircasing activities (traditional staircasing, So Resi Plus, Flexible Tenure and Buybacks.
You will also be responsible for developing and growing the aftersales agency offering to third parties, including building relationships with new B2B clients, establishing processes and onboarding new clients.
Salary range for this role is being offered at £50,00
Duties to include
* Manage, supervise, motivate and provide leadership to c. 3-4 direct reports each (aftersales consultants)
* Hit monthly targets for staircasing and equity loans revenue and provide weekly reporting
* Ensure that after sales activities are checked and approved in accordance with MTVH policies and procedures and money laundering regulations.
* Continually review service process & digital improvements across all work streams, to ensure a smooth customer journey and create efficiencies for the team.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Act as a key point of contact for any B2B clients
* Deputise for the Head of After Sales in their absence.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience and good knowledge of the shared ownership product / leases, in particular staircasing &/or equity loans
* Ability to lead and motivate a team
* Proven experience of hitting sales targets
* Understanding of FCA and AML compliance
* Ability to work with minimum supervision to tight deadlines
* Ability to use a broad range of IT & CRM systems
* Proven experience of providing excellent customer service and handling challenging customer situations
What’s in it for you?
Our benefits include:-
* 28 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time) per year
* 2 volunteering days per year for things like helping out in local communities
* An additional ‘Beliefs day’ once a year to have an extra a day off
* Enhanced pension with matched contributions of up to 9%
* Life assurance cover 3 x your salary
* Health cash plan scheme for your everyday healthcare needs which you can add your family members too
* Tenancy deposit – interest free loan to help with rental deposits
* Access to extensive learning and training opportunities with Wisebox platform
* Colleague virtual social platform with our workplace pages where you can keep up to date with the organisational activity and link in with colleagues
* Career progression across the organisation with our mentoring programme and apprenticeships
* We are committed to the wellbeing of our colleagues and support this as an organisation
Learn more about our benefits and organisation by viewing our attached document
Here at Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing (MTVH) we want to capture the value that difference brings and are committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We work collaboratively ‘Serving people better every day’ to educate, support and develop all of our diverse employees and the communities that we serve.
We want every employee and every customer to feel comfortable enough to be their true self and are working tirelessly in the background to create an environment that encourages our employees to challenge non-inclusive behaviours and to be mindful of their own and other’s wellbeing.
Our core values of Dare, Care and Collaborate demonstrate that we are a people focused business, solving social issues by working together!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found so we do encourage you to complete the application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job