Our client, a video-on-demand streaming service with over 6 million users, is looking for a Brand Manager to join their MarComms team on a FTC until March 2023.
Reporting to the VOD Marketing Manager, you will support the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to promote the brand with the aim of driving the growth of the platform. You will support the new rebranding of the service and ensure tone of voice is aligned across each of the platform’s channels.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
* Plan and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to promote the brand
* Collaborate with creative agencies on the development of creative assets
* Work with internal teams to deliver effective marketing campaigns across paid media that aligns with brand consistency and tone of voice
* Monitor and report on campaign performance
* Track and monitor marketing campaign budgets
Key Skills and Experience Required:
* Strong brand marketing experience with a VOD platform/service
* Previous experience of planning, developing and executing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Experience of collaborating with third party creative agencies for the development of creative assets
* Previous TV and VOD experience
* Experience of ensuring brand consistency and tone of voice
* Remote working (in-office 1-2 times a week)
* Free breakfast
* Friendly, collaborative and creative environment
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter
Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate educated...View Job
Are you are a motivated, confident individual with excellent communication looking for a Business Development role in a Global Media...View Job
Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst A highly experienced Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join client, based in...View Job
CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing...View Job
Head of Marketing – Legal Events Circa £50,000 + Bonuses London (2 days) – Hybrid About the job This exciting...View Job