Job role: Account Manager
This is a full-time appointment
Location: City of London 3 days in office & 2 days from home
Salary: Up to £25,000 + Up to £25,000 commission
Are you a highly motivated Account Manager with experience dealing with New and existing client relationships? Are you a passionate and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and organisation skills who loves speaking with clients and building strong client relationships? Do you want to work for a company with an ambitious, professional and fun environment? Then look no further!
Skills, Knowledge and Work Experience requirements:
At least one year experience in a similar role (ideally in a B2B organisation)
Strong relationship management experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ideally previous experience with a CRM system
– Selling over the phone to existing and potential new clients to meet realistic sales revenue targets.
– Creating, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients through a
consultative sales approach and by clearly demonstrating the value of attending our
conferences & awards.
– Keeping abreast of market developments and identifying and researching new growth areas for sales.
– In conjunction with the Management Team developing strategies and initiatives to ensure the on-going growth and development of the conferences.
– Monitoring and evaluation of all competitor activity.
Working closely with the marketing team to:
– Follow up enquiries
– Up-sell to existing delegates
– Feedback contacts into database
– Up-sell additional delegate places to sponsors and exhibitors
– Develop group sales with our VIP clients
Ensuring that all relevant information is available and accurate for pipeline and project
If you're interested in being considered for this role, please apply with your CV now. Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate educated...View Job
Are you are a motivated, confident individual with excellent communication looking for a Business Development role in a Global Media...View Job
Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst A highly experienced Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join client, based in...View Job
CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing...View Job
Head of Marketing – Legal Events Circa £50,000 + Bonuses London (2 days) – Hybrid About the job This exciting...View Job