1. To ensure that Revenue Services maintain economical, efficient and effective arrangements for all income streams within well managed annual business plans and budgets to achieve collection, payment and other performance targets approved by the Corporate Director responsible for business rates, council tax, other corporate income streams in compliance with Council policies and Government regulatory requirements.
2. To manage and direct the Assessments Service ensuring that an efficient, cost effective and user focused service is provided in relation to Public and Private Housing Benefits, Council Tax Support and Education and Welfare benefits, together will Adult and Children's Social Care Financial Assessments and other financial assessments.
3. To retain professional corporate responsibility to maximise all forms of income due to the Council, across all departments.
4. To advise Councillors, Members of Parliament, and Senior Management on all matters affecting Income & Assessments functions including legislative developments and policy proposals and on remedial actions as required for collection of all forms of income and assessments.
5. To maintain sound arrangements for the accountability of Revenue Services to customers and to councillors through such means as annual reports and feedback on consultations and complaints.
1. To lead the Revenues and Benefits Division of the Council.
2. Develop and implement systems designed to ensure the prompt billing, collection and recovery of all the council's income streams and collection and management of the Council's debts.
3. Under delegated authority, determine entitlement of discretionary, mandatory and statutory relief from business rates and council tax.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of...View Job
Senior Procurement Officer N22 8ZW Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade PO7/8 Job Family...View Job
Procurement Officer Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade P04 to P06 1. Ensure a...View Job
Administrative Officer £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.51 per hour Umbrella PAYE The Administrative Officer is responsible for processing either...View Job
Job Description: Job Title: Carpenter multi Location of work: Romford Sector: Social housing Salary: £18.57 per hour £612 take home...View Job