The successful applicant will have;
* Substantial relevant experience of large project/programme and /or change management activity within a complex organisation managing both business and IT projects.
* Substantial experience of the successful people management and supervision of staff and developing high performing teams; to motivate, challenge, support and develop individuals to delivery complex outcomes.
* Significant experience of budget management/capital resources and reporting with outstanding track-record of delivering projects to time, cost and quality.
* Ability to identify, assess and manage risks and issues which might impact on the success of a project or workstream. Monitoring burn, performance and progress providing timely reports, updates, mitigations and solutions
* * Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent written/oral communication skills.
* Self-motivated, proactive and customer focused with excellent organisational skills.
* Considerable experience in change/digital/transformation which also encompasses implementation of infrastructure projects and requirement definition
* Knowledge of project governance frameworks, planning tools, IT service processes (ITIL) and best practices.
* Familiar with project management methodologies (for example, Microsoft Project. PMI, Prince II and Agile) Proficient in IT skills, in: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
* Have experience managing multiple stakeholders and external suppliers within a single project.
* Demonstrable blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position with substantial impact
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
* Experience of project procurement within government frameworks is desirable
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of...View Job
Senior Procurement Officer N22 8ZW Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade PO7/8 Job Family...View Job
Procurement Officer Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade P04 to P06 1. Ensure a...View Job
Administrative Officer £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.51 per hour Umbrella PAYE The Administrative Officer is responsible for processing either...View Job
Job Description: Job Title: Carpenter multi Location of work: Romford Sector: Social housing Salary: £18.57 per hour £612 take home...View Job