Our client who are a dynamic and vibrant consultancy firm that specialises in both energy and telecommunications are looking for a Superstar to join their business.
You will be working for one of the most trusted multi utility consultancies in the UK who carry a 97% client retention rate and whose clients are corporate businesses and purchasing associations across the UK.
Description of Role
An Account Manager ensures all clients assigned to them receive the highest level of
support when dealing with their utilities. An Account Manager takes full responsibility for
the client’s account from initial setup of the account, through the price negotiation and
analysis phases, processing and securing the contracts and dealing with any questions or queries the client may have at any time all the way through to renewal. They are proactive with identifying strategies to enhance the services the client receives as well as ways to improve the Company’s profitability from those accounts.
Qualities that are key to the success of this position include:
* Confidence, perseverance, patience, a good sense of humour and a problem solver
* Great team player – yet able to work independently
* Fantastic customer service is key to the success of this position
* Keen to advance your career
* Driven by rewards
* you will receive extensive training so that you can only succeed!
* you will be given a progressive career path so you understand your opportunities ahead e.g.Trainee (max 3 months) – Account Manager – Key Account Manager – Team Leader (whilst
* Great leadership and rewards
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job