Key information for Sales Consultant:
Location: West London and surrounding areas (Harrow, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, or Maidenhead).
Hours: 9am to 5pm , Monday to Saturday (with one day off during the working week).
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 OTE (£17,000 basic), with potential for overtime and commission schemes.
Benefits: Company events, company pension, employee discount, on-site parking and sick pay.
Our client is seeking a Sales Consultant with previous sales experience (preferably in the furniture industry), to join their dynamic team in the West London Area. Our client has been a renowned furniture retailer for over 40 years, operational across the whole of South-East England, offering on-the-job training opportunities, a pension scheme and potential bonus schemes. This Sales Consultant role will require he successful candidate to be proactive and work effectively as part of a team, and to bespoke customer requirements.
Key responsibilities of Sales Consultant:
* Consulting customers face to face and via the telephone, offering solutions and sensible options to meet customer requirements and company quoting policies.
* Encourage recommendations, repeat business and advertising, where possible.
* Maintaining an excellent showroom to appeal to customers. This should include input on relevant items on display, you should liaise with the Store Manager and Operations Director surrounding any tweaks or suggestions you may have.
* Using the in-house CRM system to process sales, schedule deliveries, order goods and manage customer information.
* Arranging timely customer deliveries.
* Ordering from manufacturers.
* Make sure all orders are fully paid and in our inventory before delivery.
* Manage customer expectations around customer service / complaints – this is a task shared with the store manager and training will be given surrounding the company's policies.
* Pricing of items on display – again this information will be shared with you by the store manager.
* Participate in an annual stock take.
* Deal with banking and reconciling in the branch at the end of the day.
* Ordering stationery when required.
* Assisting the warehouse team in the unloading and loading of items (some lifting will be involved).
* Assisting the warehouse team in the in-store displays of new items.
Essential qualities for the role of Sales Consultant:
* Must have Previous sales experience (preferably in the furniture industry).
* Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
* Must be well presented and have a friendly manner.
* Must be computer literate, including word and excel (training will be given for the in-house CRM system).
* Must be organised and proactive in their work and approach to customers.
* Must hold a Valid UK Drivers Licence and have use of their own vehicle.
* Must demonstrate flexibility, as they may be required to cover other stores from time to time.
Shifts: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday (with one day off during the working week).
Nature of the role: This Sales Consultant position is a full-time, temporary to permanent position, with successful candidates securing a permanent role after 11 weeks (dependent on performance).
We look forward to hearing from experienced Sales Consultant candidates at Team CV LTD
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job