Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Gaming Account Manager to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Gaming Account Manager – The Role:
As a Gaming Account Manager, you will be required to actively engage new direct gaming operators to the Trust Payments portfolio, and you will be a key stakeholder to the growth of the business. It will be your responsibility to meet new business targets and objectives. Constantly taking a proactive approach, to relationship building and establishing key contacts within the gaming industry, will be key to your success in this role.
Gaming Account Manager – Key Responsibilities:
– Actively engage and onboard new merchants
– Actively promote our products and services relevant to the gaming industry
– Support product in identifying functionality gaps and new product requirements for the gaming vertical
– Growing, monitoring and updating your pipeline within Salesforce and ensuring that you are on top of your queues
– Overseeing the submission of complete applications for new merchants
– Being the liaison between internal teams and Partners/Merchants
– Participate in any projects that the Gaming team are working on
– Attend Gaming related trade shows and webinars to promote Trust Payments
This role will require travel to and from prospective merchants throughout Europe and the US to participate in on-site, offsite and virtual meetings
Gaming Account Manager – You:
– Good Proficiency in written and spoken English (other languages considered an asset)
– Experience in a Merchant Services, Acquiring and payment processing in a sales capacity is required (Preference given to candidates with more than 2 years’ experience)
– Proven experience of meeting sales-based targets will be considered an asset
– Experience in working within the Gaming industry or for a Gaming company is required (Preference given to candidates with more than 2 years’ experience)
– Ability to work independently with good organization, time management and planning skills
– Team player mentality with problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
– Being able to take responsibility and ownership of your role, duties and pipeline
Gaming Account Manager – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Gaming Account Manager opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Simon Acres Recruitment are recruiting for a luxury German showroom in Central London that requires a Kitchen Designer. This is...View Job