Our Client is a multi-sector speciality distributor of raw materials and chemicals to the UK Manufacturing Industry.
They are now seeking an External Account Manager – Chemical Distribution. This position will be Field based with regular travel and also visits to the local offices in London. The territory is South London, Kent, Surrey & Sussex. It is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Sales Manager.
* The delivery of monthly / quarterly / annual gross profit and budgeted targets using effective sales techniques
* Business and relationship management with existing customer base
* Open and develop new trading accounts and complete the customer on boarding process
* Maintain a sales plan for the area, monitoring and mapping time scales and actions required to achieve growth
* Develop an understanding of the key markets and products
* Liaise with Business Development Managers to maximise sales opportunities.
* Monitor, evaluate and report on competitors activities to identify sales opportunities
* Liaise and work closely with other members of the sales team to ensure the customer requirements are fulfilled efficiently and effectively
* Responsible for price and sales campaign management
* Completion of customer tenders
* Co-ordination of new product sourcing and sample management.
Qualifications and Experience
This is a fast-moving role servicing a vast range of market sectors requiring a highly motivated individual with a passion for delivering a positive a customer experience, who can multi-task and is able to demonstrate:
* A customer centric attitude
* Previous experience in a similar proactive sales role
* The confidence to liaise and build rapport with a wide range of internal and external contacts
* The ability to problem solve, as well as organise and prioritise day to day tasks
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with professional telephone manner
* A commitment to continuous improvement and ability to deal with change
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office
* Ideally the candidate will be educated to degree level
In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits including Car and generous Bonus Scheme.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Simon Acres Recruitment are recruiting for a luxury German showroom in Central London that requires a Kitchen Designer. This is...View Job