MLC Partners are working with an NHS Trust in London who are looking to recruit a National Stakeholder Communications Manager for an initial 3 month contract.
The successful candidate will be the subject matter expert, supporting in overseeing the day-to-day stakeholder relations, public affairs management and strategic communications planning and implementation for the organisation. You will support directors, senior staff, and others, in building and developing strong two-way stakeholder relationships with key figures across London and beyond.
* Working with the Head of Stakeholder Engagement to lead on the development and production of systems and processes to enable the Trust Board to monitor and evaluate the broad stakeholder engagement strategy for the Trust
* Comfortable with operating at a senior level
* Exercise specialist knowledge of stakeholder engagement and communications
* Experienced in being part of a team delivering long-term strategic stakeholder engagement and communications plans to support corporate objectives in a complex environment.
* Experience of working across communications, public relations, public affairs, journalism and marketing communications
* Experience of working in the Health Service or similar public sector environment
* Previous experience of liaising with political stakeholders
* Experience of working with and responding to the media on high profile/potential sensitive subjects
This role will be a mixture of home and office working. This role is considered to be inside IR35
Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate educated...View Job
Are you are a motivated, confident individual with excellent communication looking for a Business Development role in a Global Media...View Job
Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst A highly experienced Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join client, based in...View Job
CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing...View Job
Japanese Media Company, a leading Japanese news agency, is currently seeking a full time researcher / reporter to join our...View Job