One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Payments Assistant. This is a temporary contract for 3 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
The post holder will be the first point of contact for all account payable queries, ensuring prompt, accurate and timely payment of suppliers and other payments.
Carry out a variety of Accounts Payable duties to ensure the smooth running of the Accounts Payable function. The role is varied and includes the processing of supplier invoices & staff expenses, payments to suppliers & staff and reconciliation of supplier statements.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Take responsibility for timely and accurate processing of invoices and credit notes from suppliers and payment claims received from internal and external are processed in a professional manner ensuring compliance and payment dates are met.
* To check, input and match purchase invoices to the appropriate purchase orders to ensure that the invoiced quantities and prices are in agreement with the original purchase orders or investigation where no order exists.
* Timely and accurate checking of online staff expense claims, matching receipts to claims where appropriate and authorisation of claims where correct. Re-distribute incorrect claims to staff in a timely and sensitive manner, assisting staff to re-submit claims.
* Timely and accurate processing of manual (non-online) expense claims.
* To process weekly BACS payment run.
* To deal with queries, both internal and external, concerning purchase orders, invoices and payments made by the University.
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of...View Job
Senior Procurement Officer N22 8ZW Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade PO7/8 Job Family...View Job
Procurement Officer Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade P04 to P06 1. Ensure a...View Job
Administrative Officer £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.51 per hour Umbrella PAYE The Administrative Officer is responsible for processing either...View Job
Job Description: Job Title: Carpenter multi Location of work: Romford Sector: Social housing Salary: £18.57 per hour £612 take home...View Job