Our local authority client is looking for an Apprenticeship Manager to work 3 days per week.
*Rate negotiable depending on experience*
The role is working from home (attending the office for meetings, as required).
The Apprenticeship Manager will lead on defining and delivering the strategic direction for apprenticeships at Harrow Council. As part of this role, they will be accountable for ensuring effective engagement of across internal Directorates, key stakeholders, and wider external partners to deliver a positive impact for Harrow Council’s staff and build our reputation for lifelong learning.
The Apprenticeship Manager will be responsible for developing Council-wide policies, procedures, and action plans to support Apprenticeship growth and development against agreed KPIs. The role involves ensuring compliance with ESFA funding requirements, audit and Ofsted.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Source appropriate apprenticeship provision ensuring high quality standard of providers either independently or via established frameworks.
2. Follow internal procurement procedures in securing appropriate level of funding.
3. Complete new starter paperwork and all necessary administration to ensure a smooth induction onto an apprenticeship programme.
4. Liaise with internal partners (Learn Harrow) to ensure correct working with the Government’s DAS portal to enter apprenticeship information and ensure accurate reporting.
5. Track apprenticeship progress on programme and record key MI, ensuring an audit trail and learning history is complete and up to date.
PERSON SPECIFICATION/SELECTION CRITERIA
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Proven experience of performance and operational management, within a like for like role, overseeing Apprenticeship management from cradle to grave
Experience and in-depth knowledge of regulations and requirements surrounding the delivery of all apprenticeships.
Strong track record in managing apprenticeship delivery and adhering to the funding rules and disseminating rules/requirements to all managers/leaders ensuring compliance
Clear communication – able to tailor conversation to different audiences to succinctly explain the requirements and benefits of apprenticeship programmes
Please apply below
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of...View Job
Senior Procurement Officer N22 8ZW Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade PO7/8 Job Family...View Job
Procurement Officer Service Area Environment & Neighbourhoods/Strategic Procurement Reports to Strategic Procurement Partner Grade P04 to P06 1. Ensure a...View Job
Administrative Officer £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.51 per hour Umbrella PAYE The Administrative Officer is responsible for processing either...View Job
Job Description: Job Title: Carpenter multi Location of work: Romford Sector: Social housing Salary: £18.57 per hour £612 take home...View Job