Location: Hybrid London
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are a client focused Client Development Executive / Client Relationship Manager / Customer Service Manager with experience in Professional Services / Financial Services Environment who is looking for a role within a growing company committed to innovation and product development.
With more than 50 years’ experience in researching and publishing industry intelligence on insurance and employee benefits information, Axco is the definitive information source for professionals in these markets around the world.
Axco is part of Wilmington plc.
If you have experience in client facing roles and you're looking for the next step where you can utilise your exceptional client relationship management skills this could be just the job for you.
If you are looking for a job within an organisation that actually encourages you to share ideas in order to continuously improve their client offerings and who are focused on developing new and innovative products, we could be just the place.
Here at Axco, the principal role of our Client Development Executive is to engage with the marketplace, the communities therein and with individual customers to fully understand their information and data needs.
You will have full ownership of a warm portfolio of customers so you will need to be the kind of person who is highly responsive in your client interactions and who enjoys integrating Axco’s fantastic range of products and services into client operations.
We have long-term partnerships with our customers so its important to us that you have a client centric mentality and a desire to maintain and develop positive working relationship at all times.
This is a true career growth opportunity which may, in time, lead you not only onto responsibility for geographical and product revenue growth but additionally, may result in direct and/or indirect responsibility for a team within Client Development.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing an assigned portfolio of clients with the aim of enhancing business relationships and increasing associated revenues and liaising with a wide range of stakeholders within each client organisation
* Through regular communication, identifying and interpreting the evolving information requirements of our clients and working alongside the Client Solutions Team in order to propose and implement innovative information and intelligence solutions
* Leading client meetings, managing and undertaking client travel and attending relevant industry conferences
* Negotiating highly complex renewal business and assisting in managing the revenue stream
* Effectively sharing information across the business and contributing to the support and mentoring of resources within the Client Development team and/or wider Axco
* Involvement in new or existing team and company-wide projects
You will need:
* Experience in the same or similar role
* A strong understanding of and experience working with or in global insurance or insurance related data/research
* A commercial awareness and the ability to apply oneself analytically
* Strong relationship building skills and the ability and aim to develop your professional network
* Ability to multitask and prioritise
* Ability to apply accuracy and consistency at all times in written and oral communications.
* Business fluency in a second language is also highly desirable
* Ability to effectively handle the work flow of others and delegate effectively when required
* Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong academic achievement, preferably university degree – desirable
You need to be the kind of person who…
* A self-motivated, enthusiastic, forward-planner who critically assesses their own performance
* Outstanding communication skills
* Desire to acquire new skills and knowledge
* Ability to work both independently and within a team
* Proactive and an ability to demonstrate initiative and creativity
* High level of professionalism and willingness to demonstrate flexibility in the workplace
* Loves to learn – both knowledge and skills
* Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
* Is able to adapt to a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
* Enjoys a challenge – we work hard, and it can be a steep learning curve
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Simon Acres Recruitment are recruiting for a luxury German showroom in Central London that requires a Kitchen Designer. This is...View Job