Senior Quantity Surveyor – Central and west London
My client is a Residential main contractor with mixed tenure housing schemes in partnership with both public and private sector organisations.
Covering new-build and housing developments, reaffirming their long-term goal to deliver more homes across Central London and West London
* Develop and encourage project team performance
* Encourage and ensure the main contractual goals and strategies are executed and regularly reviewed
* Complete and submit Business Unit reports – monthly MCR, procurement reports and progress reports
* Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies
* Agree external valuations
* Manage cash flow to maximise project margins
* Work with the Commercial Manager
* Produce main and subcontract final accounts
* Procurement, Measurement and valuation,
* Contractual instructions
* Health and Safety
To be successful in the role you will:
* Have relevant commercial skills and experience with cost control and cash management,
* Show an understanding of financial reports and final accounts for residential projects.
* Be a confident communicator with the ability to demonstrate being able to develop relationships with the client, PQS, design team and supply chain.
* Be committed to leading and developing commercial site teams.
For more information on the role and company, please apply or contact me directly by sending your CV to Twalsh @ Obexrecruitment .com
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job