My client, an award winning multi-channel communications business, is looking to hire Purchase Ledger Assistant to cover a one year maternity contract that could lead to something longer term or possibly permanent.
This is a hybrid role working with a great bunch of people within a business that has grown hugely over the past two years and continues to do so!
Day to day activities will include:
* Manage expenses
* Administer queries raised.
* Key point of contact for vendors and dealing with all vendor queries in relation to payments.
* Ensure all invoices are scanned over within agreed timescales.
* Work with all parts of the business to ensure that the procurement/accounts payable process is adhered to.
* To attend and comply with all training.
* Previous Accounts/Expense experience
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 12 MONTH MATERNITY COVER THAT COULD LEAD TO SOMETHING LONGER TGERM OR PERMANENT
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job
Leading commercial bank has this fantastic opportunity for a loan documentation specialist with particular focus of syndicated lending transaction management....View Job