Do you have experience of building strong relationships with customers? Are you looking for a new challenge within a growing organisation?
If so, it would be worth reading on ……..
Our client is a growing (already global) retailer, who has previously expanded from online to instore. They now have stores which are based throughout the UK/ Europe.
The Assistant Planner's role is to support the Supply Chain team.
Main Duties Include:
* Take ownership and build relationships with suppliers
* Keep stakeholders up to date with replenishment activities
* Manage orders and stock availability
* Support the Supply Chain team with other ad-hoc administration tasks as required
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Strong communication skills
* Intermediate level in Excel
* Previous experience of working within an administrative role
* Good numeracy and attention to detail
Our client offers a hybrid way of working, a generous basic salary coupled with a great benefits package which includes bonus, retail discounts, holiday purchase scheme etc.
This is a great time to join this company at an exciting time of growth! If this sound like your ideal role then don’t delay and apply today with your up to date CV showcasing your relevant skills for the role.
We are only able to get back to shortlisted candidates, if you have not heard from us in 48 hours please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job