The purpose is to provide excellent client service and to develop, grow and take ownership of key accounts within the financial services sector. You will work closely with your team to develop successful client relationships and deliver on agreed objectives.
1. To respond timely and professionally to all client enquiries regarding specific direct mail campaigns.
2. To work in close partnership with all external (sales) and internal departments.
3. To both perform the role and maintain documentation in accordance with CS procedures.
4. To support internal teams to ensure the quality of all work that is delivered to the client is of the highest standard.
5. To invoice promptly and accurately – checking the commercials to ensure profitability.
6. To ensure forecasts, WIP and accruals are completed on time and are accurate.
7. To assist junior colleagues, sharing your knowledge and expertise.
8. To keep yourself informed of the latest industry and company developments to help with personal and professional development.
9. To raise any concerns immediately with your Line Manager.
10. To undertake and comply with all training as requested.
11. To perform any other duties that may be required.
• Understanding and experience of supporting financial service sector clients, and/or, experience in a direct mail/print production environment.
• Good client facing skills.
• Ability to process and interpret complex data
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Numerate and literate – GCSE pass grade preferred.
• Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
Senior Conference Producer /Product Manager Salary: £35k to £45k + Profit Share + Company Benefits Fully Remote Working Scope for...View Job
Senior Conference Producer – Fully remote option Salary: £35k to £45k + Excellent Profit Share + Company Benefits Fantastic opportunity...View Job
About my client My client are an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their...View Job
We are looking for a Strategic Copywriter to work across integrated comms (but mainly Digital) for a Creative agency in...View Job
Portfolio Development Manager – Life Sciences – Conferences £45,000 – £55,000 + £15k-£20k Bonus + Benefits Industry-leading b2b conference/events business...View Job