Our client, who specialise in Project Controls & Planning across the Infrastructure sectors are looking to hire a Senior Project Planner to join the London team. This will be a hybrid position with flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week, with site visits required in the London area.
The business has an established and respected project controls process in place. Within the team, you will play a key role in ensuring that the Primavera P6 programmes accurately include the scope of work with correct milestone dates, durations and resources required to effectively deliver the projects. Furthermore, you will need to ensure the integrity of the planned dates and risk events submitted by sub-contractors. Working effectively with various levels of stakeholders is key, so excellent communication skills are a must.
* Strong ability working with data, reporting and analysis (Earn Value & Critical path analysis) to identify issues, options, and solutions
* Capability to create and present dashboards in a clear and concise manor, tailored to the stakeholders’ requirements
* Fully competent using Primavera P6
* Ability to provide analysis through the loading of schedules with cost and resource.
* Experience with change management processes, ensuring risk and impacts to the baseline are effectively assessed and managed
* Ability to track and monitor progress of programmes against costs (CPI/SPI), assess performance and provide insights
* Experience of delivering accurate project plans and integration of plans from multiple projects and work streams
Salary for this position will be dependent on level of experience.
Our recruitment team is dedicated to get back to all applicants within 5 working day on the status of your application
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job