Senior Conference Producer
International Retail Events
Up to £50,000 + Profit Share
My client is a young, entrepreneurial event organiser. The focus is on approaching content development, marketing and the on-site event experience, a chance has arisen for a global conference producer to work on a content-led event for c-level executives from across the retail space.
The Role is for an ambitious, motivated and experienced Conference Producer to take ownership, nurture and grow the portfolio of new and inspirational events. You will identify and capitalise on growth opportunities whilst successfully delivering commercially viable agendas with global leading speakers. As a young business, you will join an experienced, enthusiastic team and be involved in all major content and agenda initiatives and execution. You will possess excellent people and project management skills, as well as first class topic generation, excellent proven research ability and great time management skills.
The ideal candidate must have proven experience in large-scale, complex, multi-faceted paid-for events, including confirming the highest-level industry speakers. You will project manage and deliver an exceptional onsite and online experience for delegates and speakers alike. The role covers all aspects of end-to-end event production including extensive market research; writing innovative agendas; recruiting and managing speakers; conducting podcasts and speaker interviews; commercial copy writing; media partner engagement; social media production and identifying and recruiting commercial partners.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Devise and implement an effective research strategy with segmented target audience to create an innovative and exciting agenda that attracts paying conference delegates and secures sponsors
* Developing clear USPs and benefits to attending the Summit – these should include adding features to entice new audiences and change the pace and scope of the content
* Build relationships with key event advocates including advisory board, sponsors and speakers for co-marketing of the event – work with marketing to create bespoke collatorel required to ensure the best experiences
* Strategise, invite and confirm the most compellig and enticing speakers for the audience. Fully manage and brief speakers to ensure they are discussing the most critical issues on the Summit platform.
* Be a key influencer in the social media plan across relevant platforms to expand brand reach and awareness and actively engage with the target audience
* Identify, build and develop strong partnerships with key local and global media partners, associations and key influencers
* Be a key member of the team onsite -including, managing the speakers, undertaking speaker interviews and making strategic introductions.
Qualifications and experience
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in B2B large scale, content-led event production
* Demonstrable experience of delivering a content-led new launch event, ideally internationally
* Academic degree or equivalent qualification
Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate educated...View Job
Are you are a motivated, confident individual with excellent communication looking for a Business Development role in a Global Media...View Job
Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst A highly experienced Insight and Business Intelligence Analyst is needed to join client, based in...View Job
CGI/VFX Pipeline Developer Our client a creative company based in London, design, build and run bespoke in-house agencies and marketing...View Job
Head of Marketing – Legal Events Circa £50,000 + Bonuses London (2 days) – Hybrid About the job This exciting...View Job
Marketing Executive (B2B) – Pharmaceutical Events London/ Hybrid £27,000 – £32,000 depending on experience + bonus We are currently recruiting...View Job