This company is the world's largest custodian bank and securities services.
They are looking for a Corporate Communications manager to work on the Change Program and to manage and conduct the communications requirements across the business.
This position requires extensive interaction with senior management across the company, requiring the delivery of strategic counsel and advice and ongoing recommendations for strategic initiatives. It requires interaction with senior-level editors, producers and journalists interested in the organization, its business units and employees.
* Lead and create communications strategy and execution for a key business program
* Develop communications plans across client, external and internal channels for the Program
* Ability to write communications and drive approvals process through stakeholders such as program leads, compliance, legal, etc.
* Strong experience across both external and internal stakeholders (Audience – Clients, Staff, External Staff)
* Presentation with external stakeholders
* Previous change communications including external and internal communications
* Previous experience within Regulatory and Change environment across FS
* Ability to multi-task, meet project deadlines and work across portfolio of change programs as a communications expert
* Self-starter with strong technical ability
Senior Conference Producer /Product Manager Salary: £35k to £45k + Profit Share + Company Benefits Fully Remote Working Scope for...View Job
Graduate Conference Producer £25,000 – £32,000 + Profit Share + Company Benefits London Fantastic opportunity for a highly commercial graduate...View Job
Lead Consultant – Marketing £35,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits Flexible Working Our client is an industry leading, award-winning, creative...View Job
Senior Media Analyst £35,000 – £40,000 + Excellent Benefits Flexible Working Technology is transforming the media landscape at an unprecedented...View Job
Digital Marketing Manager – Events £30,000 – £40,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits London Industry-leading events business seeks highly talented...View Job