Radius is partnered with a Global Data Centre based in London who are going through a huge period of internal and physical growth! They are actively seeking a Operations Building Supervisor to join their London team.
This role provides assistance and support to the Operations Buildings Manager in the coordination and delivery of core buildings related services for staff and clients.
Ensuring that the works being carried out by the client / contractor is to the specified standard and to report on maintenance performance and the condition of buildings services.
* Assisting in the development and execution of small works with regard to project delivery for Operations
* Coordination/Liaison with contractors for designated projects
* Responsible for reviewing of risk assessments and method statements
* Responsible for supervising small works installation and building maintenance works
* Assist in ensuring site working practices are being upheld and Permit for Access process and procedures are adhered to
* Responsible for scheduling and issuing of works permits ensuring works are recorded into building calendars
* Responsible for permit clash detection, regular contractor monitoring in line with permit process
* Responsible for signing off completed work permits by maintenance contractors or others as necessary
* Responsible for checking, reporting quality of maintenance and PPMs
* Review and approve all Risk Assessments and Method Statements presented to the Operations department
* Oversee and co-ordinate all works occurring in the operating buildings
* Act as point of reference for completion and final acceptance of works
* Provide technical operations information and support to all external parties in the preparation of works
* Ensure that all O&M data is correctly recorded, filed and kept up to date
* Assist in carrying out audits and condition surveys, programme for works including cost estimates and works programmes. Ensuring that clients are properly advised of statutory obligations.
* Assist in ensuring that maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements.
* Support the commissioning, organizing and assessing the work of contractors.
* Assist in overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures.
* Responsible for delivering on customer 99.999% up time SLA and first line response to any SLA breach.
* Responsibility for Monitoring and managing PUE efficiency
* Ensure effectiveness of EMS and BMS systems including environmental checks to TFM and plant areas.
* Ensure meters are effective and collate readings on a weekly basis.
* Previous experience of buildings and Facilities management service delivery and infrastructure.
* Previous experience of data centre related M&E, Fire, Security systems
* Availability 24/7 on call
* Knowledge of project management processes
* Formal qualification(s) in related engineering subjects
* Previous experience of working in a comparable Facilities Service Providing environment.
* Previous experience of working to and within ISO regulated processes and procedures.
If this aligns with your experience and you'd like to find out more, Apply Now
Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting Part Time Bus Drivers for one of London’s largest Bus Operators. We are currently looking...View Job
Integrated Solutions is currently recruiting Minibus Drivers for split-shift work in the Wembley area. Our client is one of the...View Job
Respected civils contractor requires a Site Supervisor with experience in the telecoms sector to oversee works in London. The Site...View Job
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Coach Drivers for one of our esteemed client, a large coach operator based in...View Job
Our client a super cool growing telecoms firm near Liverpool Street station is looking for a fantastic Junior Receptionist to...View Job
Job Title: Business Operations Associate (Mandarin Speaking) Location: London We have a fascinating position for a well-organised Business Operations Assistant...View Job