Early Support Practitioner
Pay- £15.84 – £21.93 per hour
Duration- 05/08/2022 (5 months)
Hours- 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday (35 hrs)
Our client are seeking an Early Support Practitioner to join their team based in Harrow. You will provide direct work with babies, children, young people and their families to improve their outcome through support services.
* To lead, with others, the planning of services for the age ranges 0-16 years across Early Support and take responsibility for supporting the activity plan across the service sites.
* Plan ways to improve, health and well-being, social and educational needs of our client groups.
* Role model good practice to peers and parents to support them to better understand children and young people’s behaviour and needs
* Observe and monitor the children’s learning and development
* Work alongside multi-disciplinary staff and lead as necessary on students, mentors, volunteers, proactively contributing to partnership work with the private, voluntary and statutory sectors of the community.
* Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
* Previous experience in a support setting with children and families
* Previous experience delivering parenting programmes
* Enhanced DBS registered onto the update service
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services in an equal opportunities employer.
Please email all CVs to Sammy Davis or call (phone number removed) mobile (phone number removed)
Position Overview: Care Package Manager role is to manage the daily requirements of a Care Package Manager, develop and promote...View Job
We are looking for candidates with mental health, homelessness, substance misuese and complex needs experience to provide support to vulnerable...View Job
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A PROFESSIONAL HOME CARE PROVIDER: CARE WORKERS, CARERS REQUIRED IN WEMBLEY. Are you qualified and experienced...View Job
Position Overview: The package Manager Care Sector's role is to manage the daily requirements of a Package Manager Care Sector,...View Job
OneCare is a professional Home Care provider that has built a reputation on quality. We have service users throughout London...View Job