Trainee Estate Agent
Applications are now invited from Trainees who are looking to enter the Estate Agency industry and become an Estate & Lettings Agent.
* Experience in sales or customer facing roles will be an advantage.
* You will need to have a valid UK driving licence.
Trainee Estate Agent
* You will provide clients and customers with a professional Estate Agency service, maximising business from opportunities created.
Trainee Estate Agent – Key Responsibilities:
* To interview applicants in a structured fashion, identifying needs and business opportunities.
* To contact qualified applicants regularly, advising them of suitable properties and arranging viewing appointments.
* To negotiate with potential purchasers, ensuring that our clients' interests are your primary concern.
* To co-ordinate your transactions ensuring that you provide the highest standards of customer care to buyers and sellers, expediting the matter and securing future recommendations.
* To integrate into a team environment and to provide support to your colleagues and Branch Manager.
* To introduce clients and applicants to your Mortgage Consultant.
* To ensure that service standards laid down by the company are met.
* To achieve sales targets as agreed with your Branch Manager.
* To be familiar with all systems, procedures and legislation. To project a professional image to the public and work colleagues.
Trainee Estate Agent – Experience / Qualification:
* A robust sales background
* Valid UK driving licence
Trainee Estate Agent – Remuneration:
* £10,000 initial basic salary
* £20,000 – £25,000+ On Target Earnings including commission
* Commission and bonuses available from multiple income streams
* Full on the job training, guidance and mentoring from experienced London Estate Agents
* Career progression opportunities and a structured career path that will grow both your career and earnings, subject to your ability and performance
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents hits 15 years of successful trading. A milestone to be proud of…
Kings Permanent Recruitment for Estate Agents is a "Specialist Estate Agency Recruitment Service" dealing with the placement of Estate Agents and Letting Agents into permanent positions within the Residential Estate Agency Property sector. Our additional areas of expertise include Property Management and CeMAP qualified Estate Agency Financial Services Consultants / Mortgage Advisors.
Visit Kings Permanent Recruitment website for online Estate Agency vacancies
Do you have experience in property management seeking a new and highly responsible role within an extremely friendly family run...View Job
Job Title – Maintenance Assistant Manager for Private Health Clinic Part Time Required – At least one year's experience within...View Job
Established in 1988, my client is a successful, family-run, fast-growing Commercial Cleaning company based in London. They hold on to...View Job
Property Manager – Bromley – Up to 40k depending on experience My client is a well-established, fully independent block management...View Job
Property Manager / Residential Block Manager / Senior Property Manager – London – £30-60k We’re currently working with a reputable...View Job