Electrical Maintenance Engineer| Foot Mobile | City of London / West End | Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm | £36K + All travel Paid
Are you a qualified Electrician? Do you have experience working within commercial maintenance? Are you bored of being stuck in the same 4 walls everyday or sick of being in traffic?
Why not work between 4-5 sites a week within walking distance of eachother? Due to contract expansion, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work between a select few commercial office premises in the heart of Englands capital city.
This role is working Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. There is no call out on the contract but is available paid overtime.
* Carry out PPM's and Reactive Maintenance duties.
* Electrical fault finding, wiring, sockets, circuits, ballasts, lamps, emergency lights, induction motors, fire alarm tests, control panels, switchboards, transformers, PAT testing, pumps, AHUs/FCUs (coil cleans, filter changes, belt changes), AC units, boiler resets, chiller checks, heat exchangers, pressurisation units, cooling tower checks, BMS monitoring, temperature changes, general fabric / plumbing works when required.
* Abide by health and safety regulations.
* Updating on site logbooks / compliance.
* Escorting sub-contractors, reviewing risk assessments, issuing permits.
* Liaising with clientele within the premises.
* £36,000 basic salary
* Full travel paid – Zones 1-6 travel card (worth £3,000).
* Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:00pm standard hours.
* Available for a minimum of 1 Saturday per month overtime (x1.5 rate).
* Working for an established service provider.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
* Company pension.
* Company uniform, phone and tablet.
* Training and progression opportunities on offer.
* City and Guilds Part 2 / Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Installation.
* Experience within commercial building services.
* Understanding of commercial HVAC systems.
* Able to commute to London daily.
If this role could potentially be of interest, then please submit a full CV
Do you have experience in property management seeking a new and highly responsible role within an extremely friendly family run...View Job
Job Title – Maintenance Assistant Manager for Private Health Clinic Part Time Required – At least one year's experience within...View Job
Established in 1988, my client is a successful, family-run, fast-growing Commercial Cleaning company based in London. They hold on to...View Job
Property Manager – Bromley – Up to 40k depending on experience My client is a well-established, fully independent block management...View Job
Property Manager / Residential Block Manager / Senior Property Manager – London – £30-60k We’re currently working with a reputable...View Job