We're looking for a highly motivated and experienced Property Manager with a track record in managing mixed tenure housing schemes, providing a high level of customer service to join this client. This is an 18 month FTC paying between 36-39k for the right candidate.
Sitting within the Homeownership team you will report to the Homeownership team manager and be responsible for the overall management of one of our high-end new developments based in Harrow. You will be based on site 5 days per week at the scheme and be the first point of contact for all stakeholders and more importantly our residents, for any queries or concerns relating to the development.
You will be expected to build strong relationships with colleagues within in the Development team to manage the latent defect process and ensure a swift resolution is provided to any reports.
This role will be the first point of contact for a wide range of stakeholders, including the residents for any queries or issues relating to the development.
We want a 'one stop shop' approach to resolving issues and ensuring a first-class service is delivered.
This is a rewarding and exciting position – responsible for building relationships and trust both internally within your team and externally with the community you serve.
At a glance you:
* Will be responsible for the overall management of a new development comprising of 182 mixed tenure homes.
* Have responsibility for overseeing the delivery of all services and actions required for the development, including Estate contracts.
* Proactively communicate with tenants and residents on all matters relating to the development, including general housing management issues
* Act as a champion for the customer and drive a resident involvement culture across the development
* Deal with day to day leasehold enquiries such as lease extensions, solicitors enquiries and general lease related issues including permissions and alterations.
* Experience in mixed tenure housing management and understanding of leaseholder and service charge issues
* Be innovative with ideas and solutions to improve service delivery
* Ability to manage a small team
* A good understanding of Housing and Tenant law and relevant legislation
* Take the lead by prioritising and solving problems in tangible ways
* Direct your energy towards moving things forward by having a positive, can-do attitude
* Build trust by being a confident communicator and listener
* Reach out to people and take a real and non-judgemental approach to life
* Remember the little things and go the extra mile
Do you have experience in property management seeking a new and highly responsible role within an extremely friendly family run...View Job
Job Title – Maintenance Assistant Manager for Private Health Clinic Part Time Required – At least one year's experience within...View Job
Established in 1988, my client is a successful, family-run, fast-growing Commercial Cleaning company based in London. They hold on to...View Job
Property Manager – Bromley – Up to 40k depending on experience My client is a well-established, fully independent block management...View Job
Property Manager / Residential Block Manager / Senior Property Manager – London – £30-60k We’re currently working with a reputable...View Job