Our client, a leading premier health assessment private cliniic are looking for a Head of Client Services to their their expanding team
You will be responsible for overseeing the operational side of the business as well have having strong client engagement capabiities. You may have been a Practice Manager previously for example, this role involves a lot of patient interface
This is an important role within the business. It is a primary interface with the clinics clients, with the key objectives of ensuring that exceptional client service levels are maintained, and that services are delivered to both the highest standards and as efficiently as possible.
The Head of Client Services works closely with the clinical and health management team who provide the professional side of the service.
You must have a background in Private Healthcare for this role
Summary of key responsibilities
*Be the primary non-clinical point of contact with potential and current clients
* For potential clients, understand their level of interest, provide core service information in a compelling way, send them marketing collateral, follow up on their interest, and where appropriate, facilitate engagement with the CEO to discuss their needs and the service in detail.
* For current clients, respond effectively to any requirements, facilitating solutions.
* For all new and current clients, liaise with them on their financial arrangements with the service, facilitating invoicing and payments.
* Organise health evaluation schedules across the campus or internationally, making appointments with specialist facilities or providers. Communicate the schedules with the clients, answering any queries as necessary.
* Organise specialist consultant appointments or investigations for clients on an as need basis and as directed by the clinical team. Again, communicating effectively with the clients.
* Liaise with sub-contracting clinical professionals to support the service, as well as day to day suppliers, such as pathology providers and couriers.
* Oversee the effective running of the clinic, to include maintenance, cleaning, the purchase of consumables, laundry and the like.
* Support the maintenance of the CQC registration processes and documentation in close liaison with the COO and CEO.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an established, high profile growing business
Staff Nurse (RGN) Elderly Nursing Home in Hendon, London £19.50 per hour Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a...View Job
Staff Nurse (RGN) Elderly Nursing Home in Cheam, London Up to £18.50 per hour Elite Search Associates are currently looking...View Job
Are you looking to pursue a new career in Dental Nursing where you can earn a salary whilst you learn?...View Job
A world leading organisation is seeking an accomplished and commercially astute high resolution C-MS Scientist to join their team as...View Job
The Role: The Clinical Pharmacist ensures that safe practices for the effective prescribing of medicines are in place and works...View Job