Our client, who are a leader in the field of vacant property solutions, are looking to recruit a Lead Generator to join their expanding team in a progressive organisation.
You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Cold calling potential clients using database provided.
* Arrange and book meetings with potential clients weekly.
* Redirect calls to the relevant department and/or relevant member of staff.
* Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
* Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects.
* Manage clients enquiries via email.
* Answering phone calls.
Skills and Qualifications
* A desire to exceed targets
* Excellent communication skills essential- written and spoken
* Outstanding organisational and time management skills
* Be able to handle demands and targets
* Detail knowledge of Microsoft system
* Previous experience in a sales related position is desired
* Previous customer service experience
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent telephone communication skills
* Full client database of leads provided
* Training provided
Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday) 9:30am – 5:30pm
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
Do you have experience in property management seeking a new and highly responsible role within an extremely friendly family run...View Job
Job Title – Maintenance Assistant Manager for Private Health Clinic Part Time Required – At least one year's experience within...View Job
Established in 1988, my client is a successful, family-run, fast-growing Commercial Cleaning company based in London. They hold on to...View Job
Property Manager – Bromley – Up to 40k depending on experience My client is a well-established, fully independent block management...View Job
Property Manager / Residential Block Manager / Senior Property Manager – London – £30-60k We’re currently working with a reputable...View Job