The Deputy Director, Strategic Reporting, is a critical senior leadership role within the CFO Group.
This role is leading the HMRC Strategic Reporting team. This relatively new team provides the link between HMRC's business planning process and enabling the department to be held to account on its delivery of those plans. It assures that HMRC's performance ambition can be realised through the financial plans it puts in place and makes sure performance is tracked using the right measures and appropriate targets.
The team are also responsible for reporting and explaining the department’s performance to external bodies and the wider public through HMRC’s Annual Report, quarterly reports to Cabinet Office and external performance publications.
* Taking a lead role in the development of HMRC's business planning process, ensuring performance delivery is central to the department’s planning and using rigorous performance analysis to support ExCom in their funding
* Facilitate the development and agreement of appropriate HMRC targets with key business stakeholders, enabling the recommendation and justification of appropriate external targets to ministers, HMRC’s Board and ExCom.
* Overseeing and assuring HMRC’s external performance and risk reporting – collaborating across the department and wider to deliver accurate and trusted performance publications.
* Deliver the comprehensive record of HMRC's performance delivery in the Annual Report and Accounts.
* Stewardship of the story and insight behind HMRC's performance, supporting the department's internal and external narrative and providing the necessary briefing for HMRC seniors to articulate that story externally to ministers, select committees and representative bodies.
* Drive forward departmental understanding of the links between the implementation of HMRC's strategies and their impact on delivery and performance against our Strategic Objectives.
* Be the central point for bringing together business planning and corporate reporting to ensure HMRC's performance measures remain fit for purpose and relevant to the department's Outcome Delivery Plan.
* Play an active leadership role across FSP, collaborating effectively with peers to deliver the key objectives of the directorate.
* Excellent analytical skills, able to successfully link organisational and financial performance and effectively communicate those links to senior managers and stakeholders.
* Experience of successfully designing and delivering high level performance measures in a complex organisational environment.
* Strong analytical track record, with a particular emphasis on interpreting performance metrics within the relevant strategic context.
* Good communication skills to explain complex messages to both internal and external audiences.
* Excellent leadership skills which model and promote a positive and engaged working culture.
* A track record of building capability, developing people and shaping teams to deliver the required task.
* The ability to build and maintain successful relationships, winning and retaining the trust of both peers and senior stakeholders.
* A track record of driving performance improvement through strong and effective operational, financial and governance tools and leadership
Integrated Solutions are currently recruiting for Bus Drivers to work in the West London area. Our client is one of...View Job
Job Title: Programme Manager Location: West London Salary: £DOE + Package Key Skills: Programme Manager, Production, Development, Schedules, Budget, Reporting,...View Job
Project Support Officer role £15.29 per hour PAYE / £18.91 per hour umbrella PAYE This is an FTC role (up...View Job
Working with a Housing Association actively seeking an experienced Home Ownership Officer for a Full-Time temp role based in East...View Job
We are looking for IT User Trainers to support the Delivery Manager and Operational Delivery team in rolling out training...View Job