SALARY UP TO £30,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a well-established family run tool and plant hire Company based in Acton, West London and specialise in plant/tool hire and all associated items relating to construction.
Due to their continued success, they now require a full time, permanent Office Administrator to join their small and friendly team. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a positive and upbeat approach to work.
The role of Office Administrator involves the following tasks.
Responsibilities & Role
* Invoice customers on a daily basis including filing all related paperwork accordingly to the office system and procedure, without delay.
* Respond to emails and take appropriate action with a sense of urgency.
* Answer telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner and take messages if necessary, ensuring the relevant staff members are notified.
* General office duties to include scanning, filing, photocopying.
* Assist the Transport Manager with periodic administrative duties.
* Assist with Ad-hoc duties.
Skills & Attributes
* Self-motivated with the ability to use their own initiative and work independently as well as within a team.
* Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise daily, weekly, and monthly workload.
* Excellent attention to detail with a systematic approach to office housekeeping.
* IT literate to include competencies in Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to grasp new software and office systems.
* Friendly and personable disposition.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for this excellent Office Administrator role, kindly submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Business Support Officer role with Newham Council £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.16 per hour Umbrella PAYE Additional administration help...View Job
Administrator North London Area Up to £24,000 Basic! Monday to Friday!!! Fantastic In-House training!!! Are you an administrator with great...View Job
Haringey Council are looking for a BSO required to support the Child Protection and Children Looked after processes in Haringey...View Job
Job description My client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join the business. * Answering incoming calls; taking...View Job