Great opportunity to join our team, work with experts in recruitment and develop some fantastic skills in administration and customer service. We provide temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to our clients in Central and Greater London. We ensure we place candidates in roles that suit their skills and aspirations. Our administration and compliance are crucial services within our company who ensure we met the goals of the company and our stakeholders.
Anyone applying should have:
* A hunger to learn and get involved.
* A good telephone manner to deal with incoming calls.
* Good MS office skills.
* Good data entry/typing skills
* Good customer service skills.
* Excellent time keeping
The role will include:
* Answering calls, taking messages and transferring callers as appropriate
* Entering candidates details on to our CRM
* Assisting the Compliance Officer with all details surrounding candidate registration.
* Preparing CV’s
* Assisting the consultants and resourcing candidates
* Assisting in the preparation of timesheets and payroll information
* Reviewing/assisting with social media.
This is a role which will give you exposure to not only office administration but also to the world of recruitment. Candidates will be supported through the apprenticeship training scheme with internal training and external/online courses as appropriate.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
If you are interested in this role please send your CV together with a note explaining why you feel you would enjoy this role.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Business Support Officer role with Newham Council £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.16 per hour Umbrella PAYE Additional administration help...View Job
Administrator North London Area Up to £24,000 Basic! Monday to Friday!!! Fantastic In-House training!!! Are you an administrator with great...View Job
Haringey Council are looking for a BSO required to support the Child Protection and Children Looked after processes in Haringey...View Job
Job description My client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join the business. * Answering incoming calls; taking...View Job