Are you a resilient, money motivated individual? My client are a UK household name in telecommunications. Due to continued growth and expansion, they’re currently looking for permanent Field Sales Engineers to work on a remote basis, combining new and existing customer sales. Within the role you’ll be responsible for selling door to door to new residential customers, retaining existing residential customers and selling to new small business customers (home office based workers).
You don’t need door to door sales experience to do well in this role, if you’ve got a great work ethic and are hungry to succeed in sales, this is the role for you! On average, people in this role earn £45,000 in their first year – with top performers earning a fantastic £70,000 a year (honestly, it’s true!). Full training is offered for this role, with training normally being completed remotely with a mix of self-led learning and in-office inductions with your assigned manager. This will last around 2-3 weeks and will get you set up with all the skills you need to succeed.
– Working door to door to promote various telecommunications products (broadband fibre, TV packages, mobile phone and landline products and services)
– Listening to customers, understanding their concerns and outlining solutions to meet their needs
– Promoting the benefits of new and improved products and services offered by the business
– Proven experience in sales with fantastic communication skills
– Confident, outgoing and personable with an easy-going nature
– Loves to win and enjoy the rewards that come with success
– Enjoys working in a fast-paced role
– Has a full UK Manual driving licence (with less than 6 points)
Salary and Benefits
A combined package of £41,030 which includes a basic salary of £21,030 – on target earnings in this role are circa £20,000, however this is uncapped so is completely up to the performance of the individual!
You’ll also get: a company car, 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays, an excellent private pension scheme (matching up to 10%), access to private medical cover and critical illness cover, the option to buy and sell up to 5 days leave and much, much more.
Does this sound like the role for you?
Send your CV for immediate consideration – you’ll be contacted by Laura who will talk you through the role and hiring process in more detail
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
New Business Sales Executive / New Business Development Executive We have an exciting an opportunity to join a rapidly growing,...View Job
Business Development Manager Global Data, continues to expand! We are now looking for an additional SIXTEEN dynamic, driven and experienced...View Job
Our Mission The world is changing exponentially, resulting in unprecedented opportunities and challenges that individual organizations and entire industries need...View Job
Account Manager GlobalData, continues to expand! Due to our YOY growth, are now looking for an additional THREE client focussed,...View Job