One of our global companies are seeking an experienced Legal PA to primarily support the Chief Legal Counsel and Company Secretary at their head office, located in stunning offices in the West of London. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who loves variety as this will be a real mix of PA duties as well as legal administration and budget management.
Key tasks include:
• Arranging international, multi destination travel
• Managing complex diaries optimising time in the diary, proactive planning and prioritising, ensuring coordination with private commitments
• Point of contact for HR Service Centre for various queries
• Cost centre manager for legal budget: involvement in annual budget planning, monthly report review
• Managing submission of monthly legal report to the company HQ
• Resolving legal queries where applicable
• Amending legal documents
The office consists of a Trademark Attorney, Commercial lawyer, global data protection team, brand management – so around 10-15 people.
You must have strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), excellent coordination, organisation, communication and presentation skills. Salary is up to £45k (depending on experience) with hybrid flexible working of 2-3 days in the office per week, working hours 9-5pm plus excellent employee benefits
Consultant Solicitor and Lawyer Opportunities Enjoy a career without limits, earning up to 75% of your billing. Taylor Rose MW...View Job
Credit Controller Central London | Hybrid £28,000 – £30,000 Douglas Scott are proud to be working with...View Job
Our client is a highly successful, London based top tier firm, and is currently looking to recruit a Patent Administrator...View Job
Residential Conveyancer Location: Remote Working Start Date: Immediate We are a full service law firm seeking an experienced and energetic...View Job
A top UK Law firm is looking to hire a new Practice Assistant on a permanent basis, to support the...View Job