Want to be part of an exceptional team?
Work for a firm with an excellent reputation that values work-life blend.
A well-regarded firm in Stratford is seeking a Rockstar Residential Property Paralegal who will dominate their vibrant team!
This role involves but is not limited to:
• Attends to clients and agents both in person and on the telephone
• Administers filing
• Assists the Lending department generally as and when required.
• Arranges for all copying to be done
• Deals with registration and all post completion formalities.
• If appropriate, makes appointments, arranges meetings and maintains an up to date diary for his/her fee earner.
• Obtains information from local authorities and other organisations.
• Prepares completion statements and assist with post exchange and pre completion formalities.
• Prepares and submits Land Registry forms (AP1, UN1, RX1 etc.)
Residential Property Paralegal key requirements:
At least 12 months of Residential Property experience
Confident and professional in written and verbal communications
Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Must be enthusiastic and motivated This role offers excellent opportunity to further develop your skills within a highly supportive environment and you will enjoy the high quality and varied work this firm has to offer.
APPLY NOW to find out more about the opportunity!
Insight Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All selections are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. For more information, please visit Insight Recruitment Group’s website
Consultant Solicitor and Lawyer Opportunities Enjoy a career without limits, earning up to 75% of your billing. Taylor Rose MW...View Job
Credit Controller Central London | Hybrid £28,000 – £30,000 Douglas Scott are proud to be working with...View Job
Our client is a highly successful, London based top tier firm, and is currently looking to recruit a Patent Administrator...View Job
Residential Conveyancer Location: Remote Working Start Date: Immediate We are a full service law firm seeking an experienced and energetic...View Job
A top UK Law firm is looking to hire a new Practice Assistant on a permanent basis, to support the...View Job