Legal Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 – £50,000 Uncapped Commission + Rewards
Search Consultancy Group are one of the UK's leading recruitment organisations with revenues of more than £220 Million and with recent significant investment from Private Equity Partners. Our Search Legal was the highest grossing division across the entirely of Search in 2021, and have now got ambitious and strategic growth plans for 2022.
Recruitment is a hugely autonomous industry that requires articulate, money-motivated individuals who have a passion for business and success. We are a legal recruitment consultancy that specialises in placing associates/ partners /general & legal counsel into new roles. Our Private Practice client base covers most of the top 100 law firms in the UK (including Magic/Silver Circle Law firms) and our in house legal team operates across a range of major national and international companies.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Sourcing candidates within the Legal market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Sales and business development to engage with new clients, working to targets
* Manage the recruitment process from taking a thorough job brief, short-listing the best talent, managing the interview process and offer management
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness.
* A law or LPC graduate
* A driven individual who has completed a training contract and are now looking for an alternative career
* A strong desire to work in a high energy and sales led culture where you are rewarded on merit
* You should be confident, articulate and a team player and have good emotional intelligence and charisma.
* Ideally you will have had some exposure to targets within a business environment, or be able to demonstrate sales capability
* Opportunity to work in the central business hub in London, with our office based in Blackfriars
* A commission scheme which pays up to 40%, will quarterly and annual bonuses
* A clear, tangible and attainable path to multiple promotions
* The opportunity to be a part of a well established national business
* A one of a kind culture that truly embodies high performance and high reward, with breakfast provided on a Monday to fuel the week and an early finish on a Friday
* Industry-leading training
* High performance and high reward culture, with quarterly and annual high flyer events.
For further information on this position, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team on (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Consultant Solicitor and Lawyer Opportunities Enjoy a career without limits, earning up to 75% of your billing. Taylor Rose MW...View Job
Credit Controller Central London | Hybrid £28,000 – £30,000 Douglas Scott are proud to be working with...View Job
Our client is a highly successful, London based top tier firm, and is currently looking to recruit a Patent Administrator...View Job
Residential Conveyancer Location: Remote Working Start Date: Immediate We are a full service law firm seeking an experienced and energetic...View Job
A top UK Law firm is looking to hire a new Practice Assistant on a permanent basis, to support the...View Job