Our client is a leading global law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to join their International Arbitration and Construction & Engineering Litigation team to provide a polished support service to their Senior partners and fee earners.
Ideally you will have experience gained from Arbitration, Construction or Litigation.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is highly competitive + Benefits. This role is a permanent position and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
This is a fantastic Legal PA opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded law firms in the world!
Responsibilities as a Legal PA:
* Complex diary and travel management
* Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
* Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
* Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
* Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
* Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
* Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
* Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
* Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
* Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
Requirements as a Legal PA:
* Previous experience in Arbitration, Construction or Litigation would be advantageous
* Experience within Litigation is essential
* Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
* Previous billing experience (ideally experience of using 3E)
* Fast, accurate typing skills
* Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
* Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
Consultant Solicitor and Lawyer Opportunities Enjoy a career without limits, earning up to 75% of your billing. Taylor Rose MW...View Job
Credit Controller Central London | Hybrid £28,000 – £30,000 Douglas Scott are proud to be working with...View Job
Our client is a highly successful, London based top tier firm, and is currently looking to recruit a Patent Administrator...View Job
Residential Conveyancer Location: Remote Working Start Date: Immediate We are a full service law firm seeking an experienced and energetic...View Job
A top UK Law firm is looking to hire a new Practice Assistant on a permanent basis, to support the...View Job