Are you looking to get back into the classroom?
Do you want to be part of a welcoming and supportive school community?
Lunatus Education have a large demand for Primary Teachers, Primary Teacher Assistants ideally with UK QTS but strong and enthusiastic NQT’s will be considered, to work in school in and around Hounslow , Greater London for September 2022.
We have seen increased demand across our schools in Hounslow, Greater London. Many of the schools we work with have excellent public transport links, and you will receive regular support from your dedicated and experienced consultant throughout your journey with us.
Previous experience teaching children with SEND requirements (e.g. autism) would be advantageous, although is not essential.
* Have a passion for working in education
* Live in or be able to commute to areas of West London
* Have strong behaviour management skills
* Have a good knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum
* Be organised, proactive and flexible
* Have QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
* Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons in line with the English national curriculum.
* To help students to develop a passion for learning
* To be able to show differentiation within your teaching styles for mixed ability learners
* Assessing and reporting students progress and attainment.
* Building rapport with both staff and students.
* Continually undergo professional development provided to improve teaching practice.
We specialise in both short-term and long-term roles, with some schools looking to transition placements into permanent opportunities for the right teacher.
Benefits of choosing Lunatus Education:
* We pay the best rates or find you attractive salary packages,
* PAYE/Umbrella/LTD company payment method
* Very simple registration
* We stick to our word – if we say we will call you back, then we will!
* Exclusive vacancies
* Your own dedicated consultant with expert market knowledge (25 years combined recruitment experience)
* Personalised CV service
* Comprehensive interview preparation
* Tailored and personal recruitment service moulded around you!
* Free CPD Funding (terms and conditions apply)
* Refer-a-friend bonus up to £250 (terms and conditions apply
Seed recruitment are currently working with a stunning medium sized based Nursery in Wimbledon who are seeking someone who is...View Job
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training (Formerly PTLLS) is an essential introduction and license for anyone who wants...View Job
Seed Recruitment are currently have a lovely nursery based in Wimbledon that are seeking a qualified, passionate Nursery Practitioner If...View Job
Bond Education are currently looking to recruit daily supply Teaching Assistants with Primary School experience who are available to cover...View Job
We are working with some fantastic schools in the East London area that are looking for supply teachers. Supply teaching...View Job